- Manage existing clients, and identify and maximise new leads and new sales opportunities.
- Negotiate with local multi activities prospects and close deals expectations in pricing conditions, product quality and appropriate delivery times schedules all in compliance with internal procedures.
- Develop the existing network of suppliers and target all potential suppliers
- Liaise with a Marketing service based in France to optimize decision making (samples, pictures, type of product, stock availability, reason of overstock etc.
- Negotiate best possible deals (price, quantity, payment methods, transport conditions) in accordance with guidelines prescribed by your Product Manager
- Constantly monitor and update the local/national/international clearance market situation and develop a perfect knowledge of your competitors’ market position
- Update and track all pertinent leads to broaden suppliers’ listing as well as product lines, contributing to the growth of the business
- Participate in trade shows, to identify new suppliers and products opportunities
- You follow up and ensure the smooth running of your activity regarding shipping, delivery, offers etc.